Here at Healthy Living Kitchen HQ we have LOADS to share with you, so we figured the best way to do that was with our first ever blog!
Let’s get started.
New Menu, Labels and Barcodes
Great news for hungry people! We’ve introduced NINE delectable new dishes to our range. We know you’ll love them, we do! Check them out when you choose your unique HLK package.
So, what can you expect on your plate?
- Cheeseburger pasta: Our cheeseburger pasta is a treat to the tastebuds AND kind to the waistline! Enjoy all of the fixings of your favourite burger on a bed of filling pasta.
- Pizza pasta: Pizza AND pasta? Yes, your two favourites in one healthy dish! Savour piquant chorizo, creamy mozzarella, onions, peppers and basil on a bed of plump pasta.
- Asian pork with noodles: Hints of spice and soy sauce dress our stunning Asian pork with noodles dish. Yummy noodles are smothered with tasty pulled pork, onion, peppers, cabbage, carrots and beansprouts.
- Mac and cheese: You read it right, the king of comfort food is on the menu! Our full-flavoured mac and cheese is a real winter warmer but without the guilt.
- BBQ chicken pasta: Grab a taste of the deep south with our scrummy BBQ chicken pasta! Enjoy juicy chicken partnered with crispy bacon, cheese and sweetcorn with a coating of sweet BBQ sauce. Delish!
- Breakfast frittata: Quick, healthy and convenient. What more could you want from your breakfast! This moreish combo of egg, sausage, bacon, tomatoes, spinach and red onion will keep you satisfied until lunch. Guaranteed.
- Chicken korma: Who doesn't love chicken korma? This creamy dish is perfect if you're craving a takeaway but want a healthier alternative.
- Teriyaki chicken and rice bowl: Our sweet and sticky teriyaki chicken rice bowl is a treat on a plate! Partnered with fresh peppers, carrots, courgette and onion, this Japanese staple is the real deal.
- Goats cheese and pine nut risotto: Creamy, fresh goats cheese coupled with flavoursome pine nuts with a hint of spinach, this delectable risotto is a truly satisfying meal.
They’re available now so get ordering and tell us what you think!
But there’s more! We’ve also created some gorgeous new labels for our meals as well as handy barcodes for those of you who use meal tracking apps. We just love making your life easier.
Our New Social Media Maven
We’d like to say a warm hello to our new social media manager, Sarah McNeill of Shipshape Copywriting. Sarah has come onboard to give us more time to dream up fabulous new meals and make our customers even happier and we love her for that!
Our National Competition
To celebrate our (massively big deal) national launch we teamed up with Mad About Planning, a Middlesbrough-based firm that specialises in fun, motivational stationery to offer one lucky winner 30 x HLK meals of their choice and a 3 x piece coordinating Mad About Planning set.
Melanie-Jayne Fitgerald was selected to win this spectacular bundle of booty. We hope you enjoyed your mountain of meals and planning set, Melanie-Jayne!
Our First Birthday
We’ve been so busy we nearly forgot our first birthday! It’s hard to believe that Healthy Living Kitchen has been food prepping and delivering meals for a whole 365 days. And we’ve loved every one of those days.
We decided that the best way to celebrate our birthday was with cake. What else, right? And of course, we wanted to share with our lovely customers! So, every order placed that day received a delicious free brownie with their package; a suitably sweet way to recognise a year of hard graft.
Our Gluten-free Package
To ensure EVERYONE could enjoy our tasty, healthy meals we recently launched our gluten-free range and it has gone down a storm!
If you want to learn more, click here: https://www.healthylivingkitchen.co.uk/apps/bundles/bundle/57243
Our work with Carlisle United
Now, this was a treat for the Healthy Living Kitchen team!
We’re so proud of our local footy team, Carlisle United and were completely chuffed to provide a healthy pre-match meal for this magnificent posse.
Understanding that great performance requires great food, our carefully thought-out meals supplied the perfect balance of carbs, fat and protein to fuel these talented athletes. And they loved it. Hurrah!
What a way to ‘support local’.
Phew, that was a lot of news. You’re up to date for now but there’s always new stuff being announced on social media so don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We’ll report back soon, folks. In the meantime, happy eating!