Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- All payments are processed immediately and food will be received on selected deliver date.
- Package prices may change and vary, at our discretion, at any time.
- We may use any photographs of transformation images for use on our social media, internal marketing and/or portfolio
- All meals are selected by you with all nutritional information and allergen detail provided, therefore, Healthy Living Kitchen accepts no responsibility should an allergic reaction occur
- Meal packages cannot be exchanged for a credit note/gift card and cannot be refunded, after purchase.
- All meal package enquiries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allergens– food allergens and intolerances – Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd cannot guarantee there will not be traces of the 14 key allergens listed by the Food Standards Agency in any of the meals. Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd cannot ensure all allergen requests can be met.
- Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd is not a ‘free from’ facility.
- Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd reserves the right to contact customer client base via email, call, text message or social media.
- All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics, button icons, images and software, is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
- Deliveries will be made to the address you have provided upon signing up to your plan. It is your responsibility to ensure the address provided is correct. Healthy Living Ktichen cannot be held accountable or responsible for incorrect information provided.
- Our chosen couriers and customer service team will contact via SMS, Call or email if they are unable to access the delivery address. If there is no communication from the customer after we have attempted to contact you, you may be subject to a redelivery charge if the parcel is not destroyed by the courier due to a non delivery.
- Deliveries will be made every Sunday. Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd uses an external courier service to fulfil our delivery requirements. As our products are perishable, your delivery must taken in, otherwise it will be left safe on the premises or destroyed. If the customer is not available at the time of delivery, please ensure that either someone is available to receive the goods or otherwise the parcel will be left safe on the premises or destroyed.
- Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd, via an external courier service, aim to deliver on Sundays; we provide clients with fresh meals. Factors out of our control such as weather, traffic conditions, events, public holidays, courier service issues occasionally prevent us from achieving deliveries on time. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control. This may also include misrouting, consignments held or disposed of at the depot.
- If upon delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us within 24 hours and give us the opportunity to inspect the product, providing a photograph in certain circumstances may be acceptable. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not up to standard, we will compensate the cost of the unsatisfactory item to you. We will not be responsible for any product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store correctly.
- Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd are not liable for losses of goods once they have left our production facility.
- It is your responsibility to ensure food is stored, handled and reheated correctly according to food safety regulations. Healthy Living Kitchen Ltd will not hold responsibility for after it has been delivered.
- We take every precaution to ensure our meals are delivered as practically as possible, however if at any point you are not satisfied with the quality of your goods, please contact us at email@example.com or on our customer service telephone line.
Returns & Refunds
- Upon accepting delivery, if you find that any products are severely damaged or are in an unacceptable condition, you must inform us immediately, at maximum of 24 hrs frome delivery. We shall begin the procedure to inspect the product and may ask for photographic evidence.
- At our discretion, if we find that the product delivered is not up to our usual standard, the outcome will be decided at the discretion of the team.
- If we should issue a refund, the refund could take between 5 – 28 days depending on the payment method and reason for the refund.
- We are not required to refund orders, at our discretion where we see fit.